Mangga Online

heartbeat.my

CoOL pEopLE!!~

Khamis, 4 April 2013

Wed! ;p

Assalamualaikum w.b.t, 

Weddings is not about marriage at all.. 

Don't know why, but I love weddings and everything about them.. They're just so happy.. I love seeing people in love.. I love hearing how the bride and groom met.. I love hearing their romantic and funny proposal story.. I love when people cry at weddings.. I love seeing old and new friends come together to celebrate.. I love seeing families reunited.. I really love all the details that go into weddings - dresses, food, cakes, music, flowers, showers, make up, parties and guests.. I don't know why, but I really do love just about every elements.. 

I have reading wedding magazines.. It's very interesting.. I don't care if you want to laugh.. What the hell is wrong with looking at bridal magazines?! Despite what people think, I don't look at them to plan anything at all.. I just like the happiness of the weddings.. 

I don't know when I'll get married, or who I'll get married to, or if I'LL get married.. It is sometimes easy to get caught up in dreaming about how you want your perfect life and wedding to go, but His plan is even more perfect that we can ever dream about.. 

This entry doesn't mean anything to me. I just wrote what was on my mind..







Tiada ulasan: