Mangga Online

heartbeat.my

CoOL pEopLE!!~

Jumaat, 10 Februari 2012

Life is..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,


Today,  I look at myself in the mirror.. I don't know who I see in there.. Is it the person I want to be?!
Or the person people want me to be?!


Someone told to me, I've changed too much.. Sorry dear.. But the truth is, I grew up.. I stopped letting people
push me around all the time.. I've learned that you can't always be happy.. I accepted reality, even it is painful..


Everyday, I learn how to love the fool in me.. The girl who feels too much, talks too much, takes too much chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self control, hurts and gets hurts, loves and hates, hates to love and loves to hate, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.. 


Along the journey of my life, I still thinking the same thing.. Sometimes, you just want to put other people's happiness before yours.. Because you love them.. Because they deserve it.. Sometimes, you want to go out of your way for other people, just because you know it's important that they get a chance to smile once in a while.. 


We Protect Each other - You are not alone.. -


~ Someday I will find someone who is right for me.. ~

Tiada ulasan: