Mangga Online

heartbeat.my

CoOL pEopLE!!~

Isnin, 3 Januari 2011

What i Want For This 2011!!~

Assalamualaikum W.T.B..

*~ try to lose 5kg & more kilos by the end of year..
*~ to have more creative idea's..
* ~ learn to control my tantrum..
*~ learn to change behavior .. 
*~ get a more handbag..
*~ get a smart phone.. (I have got it earlier this year) (^_~)
*~ get more shoes..
*~ get a new attitude..
*~ change my way of seeing things..
*~ want to work with government..i hope..Insya'allah!!~
*~ love my family more than i did before..
*~ save money for my future..
*~ maintaning my weight (if i was able to lose it)..
*~ be more happy and grateful for what i have.. (^_~)

‎"Life only pass us once, Today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory...
enjoy every moment, good or bad, "cos the gift of life is life itself"..
HapPy nEw yEAr 2011!!~ (^_~)
p/s: Aku mmg jarang update blog ni coz i'll only update if aku rasa ada benda nk cerita..Aku akan tetap tulis jugak walaupun tak ada orang yang nak baca blog aku ni..And this is only a piece of my mind.. (^_~)
Thanks for Reding this Entry..

Tiada ulasan: