Mangga Online

heartbeat.my

CoOL pEopLE!!~

Rabu, 24 November 2010

U are no manners!

Assalamualaikum W.T.B..

Hye, sorry for the long silence! actually i don't know what to write but still there are some of you who still come and follow my blog. thanks a bunch sweetiey.. and again, beloved followers, please leave your link so that i can get back to you.
Leave your comment on this post okayh.
Today is W ednesday &i got no work for today! Yey for me yey for me.  But as usual, I'm not gonna spend my lovely day-off outside. Okey back to the title entry above, you would already know right?!~
I want to say that I want to upset hard, but if I get angry I will not show my anger..I hate the people who have no manners..U know who you are?!~
Why do not you be thinking about other people?!~ 
I mean, yourself know that you are a state that can be said for good, but if good but nothing disrespectful and Manners all, what use it .. Right?!~
Is enough, you know who you are.. 
I just want to rage at you..  so many times things like this happen.. and that is why I am also lazy greet with you.. just smile instead! U better watch out!

Thanks for Reading This Entry..


P/S : I deliberately put colors in my blog..  I do not care what people want to say, Thank You..
 


Tiada ulasan: