Mangga Online

heartbeat.my

CoOL pEopLE!!~

Rabu, 24 November 2010

She Look so sweet & Cute!

Assalamualaikum W.T.B

Hye, like the title entry above just want to share bout MIA SARA NASUHA BINTI MUHAMMAD RIDHUAN..She look so sweet & Cute right?!
Straight to the point, Lets Check it Out..






 Okay, she's so cute and she looks gorgeous on everything.. Any colors and any style.. She got a fabulous passion for fashion! Now let's take a sneak peek on her photos..

I'm so in love with colors.. yeah, currently i'm doing experiments on mix and match my clothes collections.. instead of wearing black or white inner, or black or white cardigan, i'm thinking of wearing other colors.. like pink, blue or yellow maybe.. hahahaha.. inspired by this fashionista..






And believe me, she's a medical student! now, who says medical student must be nerdy and geeky all the time.. these are my favourites!

Tiada ulasan: