Mangga Online

heartbeat.my

CoOL pEopLE!!~

Selasa, 18 Disember 2012

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word..

Assalamualaikum  w.b.t,

Hye, Today I want to share my favorite song with lyrics once..

Sorry seems to be the hardest wordna na na na

What I gotta do to make you love meWhat I gotta do to make you careWhat do I do when lightning strikes meAnd I wake to find your not there
What I gotta do to make you want meWhat I gotta do to be hurtWhat do I say when it's all overSorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sadIt's a sad sad situationAnd it's getting more and more obserdIt's sad, so sadWhy can't we talk it overAlways seems to meSorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I do to make you want meWhat I gotta do to be hurtWhat say when it's all overSorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sadIt's a sad sad situationAnd it's getting more and more obserdIt's sad, so sadWhy can't we talk it overAlways seems to meSorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I do to make you love meWhat I gotta do to be hurtWhat do I do when lightning strikes meWhat have I gotta doWhat have I gotta doSorry seems to be the hardest word

Tiada ulasan: