Mangga Online

heartbeat.my

CoOL pEopLE!!~

Selasa, 7 Jun 2011

Learn japanese language

Assalamualaikum w.t.b, 

I want to share with you some words in japanese..


1.Romantic japanese words
Here are some suggestion you can say to someone you love and care :
1.Anata nashidewa ikite ikanai - I can't live without you 

2.Aishiteru - I love you 
3.Hana no youni kirei - You are as beautiful as a flower 
4.Iroppoi - You're sexy 
5.Itsumo aishiteru - I will always love you  
6.Kekkon shite-kureru? - Will you marry me? 
7.Kimi ni muchu nanda - I'm crazy about you 
8.Kirei dayo - You're beautiful 
9.Kisu shite - Kiss me 
10.Kisu shite mo ii - May I kiss you? 
11.Kokoro no sokokara aishiteru - I love you from the bottom of my heart 
12.Zutto issho-ni itai - I want to be with you forever


2.phrase of the day
Here are some daily phrase that you can use it everyday and it is very easy to understand and say . Try to say it whenever you meet somebody . It is an extra-benefit for you to know another language other than english or your own national language.

1.Ohayou gozaimas - good morning 

2.konnichiwa - good afternoon 
3.konbanwa - good evening 
4.Sayounara - good bye 
5.Daijoubudeska? - are you alright? 
6.Kore wa nan desu ka? - what is this? 
7.Arigatou Gozaimas - Thank-you very much 
8.sumimasen / gomennasai - I am sorry  
9.Nanika hokani arimasu ka? - anything else 
10.wakarimasen - I don't understand 
11.Otsukare samadeshita - well done 
12.Watashi no namae wa (name) - my name is (name) 
13.ima nanji deska? - what time is it? 
14.Sore de zenbu desu! - thats all! 
15.Nemuides - I am sleepy 
16.mata ne / jaa ne - see you later 
17.Nihongo ga dekimasen - I don't understand japanese 
18.Ima isougashideska - Are you busy now 
19.Wakarimashita - All right / understand / got it 
20.Ima ohima desu ka - Are you free now?


P/S : You can request anything you want to know about japanese language HERE..

Thanks For Reading This Entry..

Tiada ulasan: